Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hairstyles For A Military Ball

Imanol The new gay bar angers

Another new gay bar in Los Angeles! Bah said then, Angers is perhaps started to become a city attractive to gays, good finally ....

Now Angers includes 4 gay bars, and yeah just that! Shoemaking, Benjhï, Wi (sorry I have not yet gone so I had no opportunity to write on, but may soon be an article) and Imanol, last opened. The

Imanol located at 25 rue Bodinier (the same street as the benjhi).

Okay so at the decor, I personally think it is not Peru, it can go good but nothing to do with who really Benjhï decor. The Imanol has a fairly classic decor, rustic even ... Well obviously we see that it's a gay bar, the brand has a super rainbow flag, but other than that, not very classy decoration. The terrace is probably to review and if my little trip down the toilet has not left me indifferent. Seriously, it's like at my grandmother (and it's not a compliment), to urgently review!

I went two days after opening so everything did not end loan. So my criticism will perhaps again shortly! Regarding the music is really bad: Yanik Noa is simpa but good all the cd during the evening that a little drunk lol. (I recall that it was opening and they had problems
sound good but still ...)

Otherwise we find the same faces as in the other gay bars. A priori

new rooms will open, and a gay bookstore, this will surely interest ... Very interesting idea to follow.

Well, I'm pretty bad with this new bar, but it's still nice anyway. It reminds me a little less Cargo dippy.

Sorry, I have no picture or web link. Maybe their website will be updated online, but nothing on the net about it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment