Friday evening I was lucky enough to have seats at the last minute to attend the concert in Indochina who Amphitéa place in Angers.
Perhaps the last tour group? Indeed, Nicolas Sirkis said in an interview on RTL radio: "I do not see myself continuing to live as a young group, that is to say an album, tour, album, tour. J 'I had really intended that it be the last big circus in Indochina. Perhaps the ultimate tour.
So probably the last tour, but an end which ends in triumph!
The room was packed with 6600 people, most motivated waiting since 3am, and the vast majority of hysterical fans since 13h. I do has got 19h but from some of the regulars Amphitea concerts, there was really crowded.
The decor was really good, and the play of light as much! One little thing to add: in terms of dress, nothing very exceptional. But hey that is just ...
Then during the concert we had the right to a mixture of songs from the new album Alice & June , and old albums, especially Paradize . Very good mix of new titles and worship!
We even had the right to a portion of concert sound with great songs like Salombo and Punishment Park ., And of course to finish Adventurer . Nicolas has even been on stage a dozen fans.
Basically a really great concert nice! It was the first time I had the opportunity to see Indochina in concert, and it is really the ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment